A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.
Proverbs 25:11

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

**Before** pic


My niece, Jenna took this. This is my little girl, Chloe. Jenna took many pictures for me (not fond of the camera these days).....yes...she took some **Before** pictures for me. Now if you have been reading my blog, you didn't really think I would show, the OTHERS, did you ?
For right now this is the best I can do. Chloe doesn't really care to pose for pictures, her ears seem to always go back for some reason...maybe someday I can show more BUT not right now...I am sure MANY of you understand.
~~deby
yes, I am growing out my hair color, it is time

11 comments:

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Remember, I am joyfully praying for you each morning :)

Anonymous said...

Aw......cute.....wheres the body shots?


Lisa

sherry said...

deBy, you are .b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l.!

i know what you mean though.

love,
jAne

TO BECOME said...

You look beautiful, Deby. love you. connie

Anonymous said...

You are lovely "before", Deby, and you will be lovely "after". Isn't it wonderful not having to dye your hair. Your natural colour is beautiful.

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

I understand and I love you to sister! Gentle huggles.

Rebecca Nelson said...

Deby...

My guy and I are on WW and so is our daughter and our son and DIL. As an entire family we've recognized the need for some drastic change. My children were both tiny when they were little but both are now facing serious health issues because of their weight gain...especially our son.

So far our girl is down 25 pounds and since our son just started a week ago I'm not sure of his loss. I've lost 22 pounds and feel like I've regained more energy and focus in the process.

You are in my prayers! You can do this. If I can anyone can. I'm excited for you!

Love to you~

Rebecca

Lallee said...

Deby, you have such a lovely face. I'm so glad you shared this photo with us! Do it more often! I'm really trying to be more appreciative of how God made me. Why are we so hard on ourselves?
Hugs,
Lallee

Anonymous said...

It's a lovely picture of you both. (o:

Abounding Treasures said...

A lovely photo of you and your sweet little companion :o)

By the way, your hair looks beautiful in this pic!!

Blessings to you ...

Unknown said...

Deby! You and your Chloe are cuties! I had been wearing my hair natural up until about a month ago! My husband wanted me to go blond again! :)

Hey, how in the world do you get that tiny font on your posts?