I just read this post at Riverbend Ramblings. I then re-read it and I thought WOW, this is just what I needed to hear right now. Does this happen to you in blogland? It sure does to me, and I just want to thank you bloggers , who listen to the Lord when HE tells you what to post.. Thanks Mrs. C for your post ~deby Lorin update: He is now at my sister, Susie's home Right now he will be happier in a familar environment. Please uphold Susie and Lisa (sisters) as they care for our brother.
1. Where is your cell phone? charging on the counter
2. Where is your homework? every room inmy house, I am a homemaker
3. Your hair color? getting more grey every day
4. Your mother? In Heaven
5. Your father? In Heaven
6. Your favorite thing? My BIBLE...Time with my husband
7. Your dream last night? Don't remember, but I do have dreams often.
8. Your dream/goal? To see others accept Jesus as their Saviour, to lose weight.
9.The room you're in? Living room.
10. Your hobby? too many, stitching,sewing,stamping,reading,thrift shopping blogging.
11. Your fear? bugs and birds,life without my husband
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? RAPTURED in the Lord's will and closer to HIM
13. Where were you last night? home with my beloved husband
14. What you're not? thin..not going to HELL, Praise the Lord
15. One of your wish-list items? better health
16. Where you grew up? ALL over my parents moved alot and then we were a military family
17. The last thing you did? Made my husband's lunch,ironed his clothes for work, always include a note in his lunch
18. What are you wearing? night shirt with a long 1/2 slip.
19. Your TV? A very big flat screen.
20. Your pets? a spoiled rotten long haired chiuaha,Chloe
21. Your computer? My laptop on my lap right now
22. Your mood? thankful, is that a mood ? GOD is always good
23. Missing someone? My out of state children and their families, my MOM
24. Your car? FORD
25.. Something you're not wearing? Makeup.
26. Favorite store? any thrift store...Marshalls,sewing,craft and YARD SALES
27. Your loves? The Lord,My BIBLE,my husband and family,friends
28. Your favorite color? ALL--but into reds and PINKS right now
29. When is the last time you laughed? This morning chatting with my husband during breakfast.
30. Last time you cried? last weekend
I TAG ....ANY OF you..let me know and I will come and read...answer any or all...it's your blog
it's your time...do as you wish.
btw...have a double MRI tonight..pray for me if you think about it....these are hard on me
~~Had the MRI last night...whew..it is over and believe me it was the prayers that got me through.
it was a double one, head and back and then they wanted to go further down on my back so it took a bit.
I slept in my recliner all night as I am pretty sore from laying in one place so long. GOD is good...I had John 14:1 on my mind when I was in the tube and then prayed for so many things....THANK YOU...
Like many of you I am somewhat concerned over the upcoming election.
I am trying to spend more time in the WORD. Last week I read through the book of Daniel. Sometimes prophecy and some OT doesn't click in my brain. Well I had to miss church ( not by choice)...so I went to Church of the Open Door's website and I was so blessed as the Pastor is doing a series on Daniel. I got through the first 2 of them and I am excited to listen to the rest of them, to assist me in studying this book of the Bible.
I recommend it....I need this to help me stay focused in these days, maybe you do too ????
btw I have gotten through 4 sermons to date, WHAT A BLESSING !!!!!
Happy Anniversary to my husband. I am so blessed. We were high school sweethearts. He is still my sweetheart and I am his. He loves God, his family and me . He makes my eyes light up although by this closed eye picture of me...well...maybe it is my dreamy look. I just love this guy and I am so so thankful for him.
So delicious and smells good when you are baking it !!! DINNER IN A PUMPKIN
1 med. size pumpkin, topped and cleaned out
1 onion chopped and sautéed w/ground beef
1 lb. ground beef, browned and drained 3 Cups Cooked rice (white or brown) 1 can mushrooms or 1 c. fresh mushrooms (optional) 2 can cream of mushroom soup
Salt and pepper to taste (I also add pumpkin pie spice) Combine ingredients and put in pumpkin. Put top on pumpkin. Place pumpkin on cookie sheet in oven preheated to 375 degrees. Bake for 1 ½ to 2 hours. (you can tell it is done with pumpkin scrapes easily out of the pumpkin) Serve dinner in pumpkin. Scrape pumpkin out and serve on top of rice mixture with brown sugar.
The Pumpkin tastes like squash. Do not open pumpkin while baking or it will expand and top will not fit on pumpkin again
"Spend your time in nothing which you know must be repented of; in nothing on which you might not pray for the blessing of God; in nothing which you could not review with a quiet conscience on your dying bed; in nothing which you might not safely and properly be found doing if death should surprise you in the act."
~ Richard Baxter
The Bible says one must 1) admit they are a sinner (Romans 3:23); 2) realize there is a payment for sin (Romans 6:23); 3) believe that the payment was made by Jesus with His death on the cross, burial, and resurrection (Romans 5:8); 4) be willing to repent of your sins and turn to God (Acts 17:30); and 5) in prayer, humbly ask the Lord Jesus Christ to be your Lord and Saviour (Romans 10: 9, 13)