I don't usually do this,but will this time.
1. Where is your cell phone? charging on the counter
2. Where is your homework? every room inmy house, I am a homemaker
3. Your hair color? getting more grey every day
4. Your mother? In Heaven
5. Your father? In Heaven
6. Your favorite thing? My BIBLE...Time with my husband
7. Your dream last night? Don't remember, but I do have dreams often.
8. Your dream/goal? To see others accept Jesus as their Saviour, to lose weight.
9.The room you're in? Living room.
10. Your hobby? too many, stitching,sewing,stamping,reading,thrift shopping blogging.
11. Your fear? bugs and birds,life without my husband
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? RAPTURED in the Lord's will and closer to HIM
13. Where were you last night? home with my beloved husband
14. What you're not? thin..not going to HELL, Praise the Lord
15. One of your wish-list items? better health
16. Where you grew up? ALL over my parents moved alot and then we were a military family
17. The last thing you did? Made my husband's lunch,ironed his clothes for work, always include a note in his lunch
18. What are you wearing? night shirt with a long 1/2 slip.
19. Your TV? A very big flat screen.
20. Your pets? a spoiled rotten long haired chiuaha,Chloe
21. Your computer? My laptop on my lap right now
22. Your mood? thankful, is that a mood ? GOD is always good
23. Missing someone? My out of state children and their families, my MOM
24. Your car? FORD
25.. Something you're not wearing? Makeup.
26. Favorite store? any thrift store...Marshalls,sewing,craft and YARD SALES
27. Your loves? The Lord,My BIBLE,my husband and family,friends
28. Your favorite color? ALL--but into reds and PINKS right now
29. When is the last time you laughed? This morning chatting with my husband during breakfast.
30. Last time you cried? last weekend
I TAG ....ANY OF you..let me know and I will come and read...answer any or all...it's your blog
it's your time...do as you wish.
btw...have a double MRI tonight..pray for me if you think about it....these are hard on me
~~Had the MRI last night...whew..it is over and believe me it was the prayers that got me through.
it was a double one, head and back and then they wanted to go further down on my back so it took a bit.
I slept in my recliner all night as I am pretty sore from laying in one place so long. GOD is good...I had John 14:1 on my mind when I was in the tube and then prayed for so many things....THANK YOU...