A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.
Proverbs 25:11

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

yo yo's for fall

Good morning!!
Continuing with a Fall theme..
a favorite...easy project I just love them !!
I made these..yes..you can do them with just a cut
circle, but what I like about these yo-yo makers
is they are consistent in size...
they are cheap...
and take just a few minutes to master them.
ALSO IF you google "yo-yo's " you can see all
the neat things you can do with them.
I might make mine into another garland
or a table topper or doily type thing

Here is the link--
they have lots of ideas there too.
Just trying to make my time in recliner land
productive a bit....

9 comments:

sherry said...

Oh my, the colors are beautiful, Deby! You are being *way* productive in your current state of things. :o)

May I drag my chair over and sit next to you - you can teach me how to make yo-yo's. Okay?

jAne
tickleberry farm

BECKY said...

Good Morning, friend!! What neat little yoyos!! Once again I just love all the colors!! Most of my home is decorated in these earthy tones. They just feed me somehow!! I have never made any yoyos but just might give it a try!! A yoyo garland would be soooo cute!!

Hope you find joy in your day, and that you know that you bring joy to my heart! :o)

Blessings and hugs,
Becky

Anonymous said...

Your picture of the yo-yo's reminds me of the colors in a pile of just raked fall leaves.

Just lovely!♥

DonnaB said...

Glad to see you are making excellent use of your down time. I saw those in the store and wondered if they worked. I guess you're proof positive that they do!

Pam--in America said...

Ooooh, I've always liked yo-yo's. And I love the colors of these! I keep meaning to sit down and make some out of my mound of fabric scraps; maybe one of these days! Have you ever put your yo-yo's together in a quilt?

Tracy said...

These are wonderful, Deby! OOOOH , the possibilities!

Heart2Heart said...

Deby,

Love all these fall fabric colors you are working with simply beautiful!

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Barb said...

Deby, I love these and the fabrics are so lovely. I adore Fall....makes my heart beat faster just to see these. So pretty!

Barb :-)

lady m said...

Sharon,

These are just wonderful! I am so glad that you are keeping your fingers nice and nimble...:)

blessings and praying that the Lord will continue to fill your mind with creative ideas...so you could share ;~)

lady m