A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.
Proverbs 25:11

Monday, August 17, 2009

Surgery Went Great!


This is actually Deby's daugther posting for her. I spoke to my Mom and Dad and they say that the surgery went great. She is doing really well and on the road to recovery. They did say that the Dr's told them that it is a good thing she elected to have the surgery as the tear in her tendon would not have healed on it's own. Thank you for all the prayers and I am sure my Mom will be back on here in no time!


Love you Mom! (thought I would sneak in a picture of you and Dad with the boys :) )

15 comments:

Cathy said...

Aw, thank you for the update, Deby's daughter. She has been on my mind today. And praise the Lord for answering our prayers! I'm so glad she is doing well. Praying for a quick recovery ~

Heart2Heart said...

SO glad to hear that your mom is doing great! Still continuing to pray for her recovery and I am glad that God was there through the whole thing.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

BECKY said...

YAY! Thanks for filling us in!!
I'm so glad everything went well, and can't wait til you're back Deb!!
Love and hugs,
Becky

Susan said...

I'm so glad to hear she's doing well. Praying for a quick and complete recovery!

HOPE said...

Amen...so glad all went well...

HUGS to you Deby!!

and prayers for a full and quick recovery.

HOPE~

Jessica said...

I'm glad you are doing well!!

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful! Looking forward to hearing from you soon, Deby!

Blessings,
Sharon

Becky K. said...

Thanks for the update!
This is great news. I know Deby had those presurgery jitters that are unavoidable.

((Hugs to you and to your sweet Momma))


Becky K.

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Prayers and wishes for a fast recovery! Love the picture :)

Theresa's Notes said...

I was very happy to hear that the surgery went well! Still praying for her.

Anonymous said...

That's excellent news! I hope your recovery is quick and easy. (o:

Abounding Treasures said...

So thankful that all went well with the surgery and praying for a quick and uneventful recovery :o)

Anonymous said...

glad to hear your mum is ok. speedy recovery wishes sent her way :)

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Aw.....cute picture....Love it!!!

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Praise the Lord!

What good news! Now Deby you are on the road to healing!

Thanks for letting us know!