A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.
Proverbs 25:11

Sunday, August 23, 2009

.."I said"

I said:
"I am tired of this recliner already"
the WORD says:
1 Thessalonians 5:16
Rejoice evermore.
I said:
"These days are long
What if this doesn't heal
I feel useless"
The WORD says:
1 Thessalonians 5:17
Pray without ceasing.
I said:
"Enough Lord,
fibro, pain shots in the back and hip
now surgery"....
The WORD says:
1 Thessalonians 5:18
In every thing give thanks:
for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I am SURE, that you too, have
"I saids"
or maybe even I thought , or I whined
and maybe
no one knew what they were--
the Lord did, the Lord does
and boy does HIS perfect WORD
have a perfect answer....
I need to memorize these 3--
~~Deby

10 comments:

Heart2Heart said...

Deby,

Any idea when you might be able to get up and go for a ride??? I know I was confined for a week in bed so I can only imagine your anguish!

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

sherry said...

((( gentle hug )))

jAne
tickleberry farm

Anonymous said...

Even though you are in pain and probably discouraged (as anyone would be) you still are a GREAT
inspiration to all of us. I thank God for you and how He is using you for His glory.
Love Vi

michelle said...

We have all been in that spot even if we won't always admit it!

Becky K. said...

Awww...Hang in there.
It is good to have the Word of God, isn't it?

Becky K.

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Deby you are so open and honest. I appreciate how you share your struggles - you are right to look to what He says!

Praying for you still!

Vikki G said...

Thanks for the word! Sometimes I so need to be reminded that God knows the pain I am in~ Praying for your recovery and hoping that you too can find the rest you need in Him.
Blessings,
Vikki

Maxine said...

Yes,I'm with you. This too will pass.

Anonymous said...

His word is *so comforting*!

{{{Gentle Hug}}}

lady m said...

Oh Deby,

I needed to read this today! I am now homebound also due to knee problems ~ much pain my friend ~ Oh but the Lord is so good!

Thank you dear friend for sharing this journey with all of us,

lady m