A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.
Proverbs 25:11

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Picture these

This *new to us* house has more wall space
and I was in need of pictures...etc...
So....my husband let me buy this picture
not expensive by the world's standards, but I just
didn't love it !
Took it back
"Voila"
YARD SALES
I love this one:
This one says
"Amazing Grace on the hymnal"


The one under THESE WORDS
I love how it is framed
Framed beautifully
BUT cannot read who the artist is?
Does anyone one KNOW?
IF you find out...
Please tell me...
prove it:
and a GIFT will be sent your way
REALLY !!!!
The two under this:
Another shot
These are the ones
I don't know who the painter is
It has a Bible verse on the brass plate
(above)
SOOOOO...old
original frame
$1.00
2 more to go *somewhere*?

Are these just sweet?
~*~*~*~*~*~
At first I thought I would repaint the frames
BUT
I am re-thinking that
just not sure???
I am thankful thought very LITTLE money
was spent and I think they will fit in just perfect.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
We are still under remodeling
fixing up--call it whatever....
but the house is slowly changing.
I am thankful for those who have helped,
especially my husband !!!
Another Christian painting.
I hope my home will reflect the love of God
we have in our hearts.
~~deby

17 comments:

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Very pretty, Deby. I really love the one with the sheep! It is very sweet!

Anonymous said...

I've got an exact duplicate of the Amazing Grace print, it is hanging in my living room. I bought it years ago at a Home Interiors party...no idee who the artis is though...pooh!!!

Anonymous said...

Mine is signed in the lower left~~Margie Whittington

Anonymous said...

you really got some nice art - savvy shopper!!!!!

Vi Abing

Becky K. said...

Wow! You really hit the motherload of pictures that are so you. I love them too.


Becky K.

sherry said...

I'm with Deanna - the one with the sheep is my favorite. :o)

I'm continually amazed by God's sweet graces in our lives, that He makes something available even at a garage sale - that is so perfect for our homes.

jAne
tickleberryfarm.blogspot.com

Jennifer said...

Very pretty pics, Deb! I wish I could help with the artist on that one you asked about, but I have no idea. But I have that last one with the sheep in the pasture hanging in my living room LOL!

michelle said...

Those are so lovely! I like them all.

Theresa's Notes said...

those are so beautiful!!

TO BECOME said...

Deby, you have great taste. I loved everyone of the pictures. My home is filled with pictures of mostly my children and Grandchildren but if I had more room, I would have chosen any one of those but I especailly like the one with the Amazing Grace on it. I am so happy your home is just like you want it. connie

Ginny said...

These are lovely, Deby. They will look great, gracing the walls of your new home.

Unknown said...

I really liked all those pictures, but the last one I LOVE! Several years ago, I bought one just like it from "Home Interiors" for my dad's study over at his church.

Anonymous said...

Hello dear Deby~
Even without the pictures your home would reflect the love of God as you show so much in your blog to us all. How have you been dear friend?
I am back into blogging again and have missed you! hope you have been well.
Much love
Sandra nz

Deborah said...

Beautiful pictures! And what a great way to reflect your faith.... in the decor of your home.

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Love these...these pictures don't do them them justice!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sharon said...

The pictures are all beautiful!!!