A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.
Proverbs 25:11

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

no--NoT *just a Chair*



Can you see this chair ????
What you can't see ...
is the blessing connected with it.
I will be having surgery. Knowing that I have
been trying to imagine how I can get up, down
and do things for myself, *one foot *--
I must admit I have gone into *FrEt-LaNd*
I hate to call it worry, okay...I will....worry !!!
I have been watching Craig's list. Well Lo !!! and
Behold...this almost NEW chair was offered for:
$100.00
The original paper work and price came with it.
It is a lift recliner !!!!....I practiced, it will take me
to a standing position !!! I am so thankful for the way
the Lord is providing. I am thankful that my sister, Susie
and her husband *just happened* to be here so my husband
could use her van to go get it.....no coincidences with the Lord
are there ?????
The colors go well in my house, it looks like a piece of furniture
it is sturdy and boy was it originally expensive...
Sometimes I get myself into a whirl...of worry..when...I *know better*
God is in control...HE provided...I am in awe....
~~Deby
btw..the picture is of the person's listing, not my house


19 comments:

Becky K. said...

Deby...

Jehovah Jireh...Our Provider did it again! Awesome!

Love it!

Becky K.

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

how wonderful!!!

Pam--in America said...

What a blessing, Deby!! Praise the Lord!

sherry said...

Praise worthy!!! :o)

You're right in that there are no coincidences with the Lord. He knew your need and filled it. Bless your heart, Deby. I love this news. The chair is beautiful *and* functional.

Hugs,
jAne
tickleberry farm

Rebecca Nelson said...

Whoooo Hooooo! A Blessing from God!

xoRebecca

Abounding Treasures said...

I share your awe ~ there are definitely NO coincidences with the Lord ...

Blessings!

Aubrey said...

Wow Praise the Lord for your new chair! My prayers are with you!

Susan said...

Praise the Lord! He always provides!!!

Theresa's Notes said...

I'm so happy for you! God is so good. It seems like more than just a chair to me now too.

Anonymous said...

Our God IS an awesome God. I'm so happy you found the chair that will allow you to be more mobile. Lots of love - will be praying for you. Vi Abing

Vikki G said...

Praise God! I am so happy for you~
Vikki

Heart2Heart said...

Deby,

I am so over joyed and thrilled with this prospect that just happened its way into your life today.

Congratulations for you for finding it and having people nearby to help you pick it up and bring it home. I am sure that this will help you in recovering so much sooner.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Anonymous said...

What a remarkable blessing. I actually like the upholstery, it's very feminine and suits you quite well! I will be praying earnestly for you, I know God will bless you with health and healing!

lady m said...

God is Awesome!!!!

How wonderful that the chair even goes with your house decor ;)

may the blessings continue...

lady m

Cathy said...

That is great, Deby. Try not to be worrying now.

michelle said...

Praise God for answered prayer! So lovely too!

Anonymous said...

Deby, I didn't know you had another
sister! Is she anything like you? Do you have the same interests? What a blessing she must be. Love the chair! God knew your need and filled it...He is so GOOD. I love you...
SMA ;)

Jodi said...

((Deby)) ~ I was catching up a bit. I'm so sorry you're going to have to have surgery. It is very hard to be "grounded" ... goes against my human nature that wants to control everything.

Love the lift chair. Love the way God makes His paths straight in front of us. Love the way He cares for us even when He "grounds" us for His purposes.

Take care my friend. I'm enjoying all your fall craftiness.

Anonymous said...

it matches your house give my family hugsxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox