A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.
Proverbs 25:11

Monday, October 4, 2010

WINNER !!!

We have a winner....Cindee from The Casaus House, gave the answer I needed.

It was "Sliver"..not splinter.....I know they are the same. You see, when I saw the little riddle, I was at the bank. It was written on a dry erase board. I couldn't figure it out, so asked.
The lady told me, "sliver". I was surprised, as I had not heard that word for years. That is what we called them when I was growing up...So Cindee...EMAIL me with your address and I will mail you off your little notebook ! Hope you enjoyed this.
~~deby

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We call them Slivers :P Maybe it's a MI thing?!?....We use splinter too, but slivers more.

~Amy

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Cindee!

Janet