A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.
Proverbs 25:11

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

8 about me

(My daughter Melissa and I at a Elizabeth George Tea)

These questions were from Susan at: BY GRACE.
I will not tag anyone, but everyone !!
Let me know if you do it so I can check out your answers.
I KNOW I am not doing it like it has been done....what can I say?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
1. What is your favorite main dish to eat or to cook?
Meatloaf !!
Plain old Spaghetti
All are comfort foods--
2. What was your favorite pet, anytime in your life?
I think it would be my current little dog, Chloe.
She is my sweet companion as I am home
quite a bit.
3. Do you have any unreasonable fears?
Yes, although I don't know how unreasonable it it ?
"Bedbugs"--from Hotels etc..
Have you seen all the stuff on the news
about those critters?
4. What do you love most about your spouse?
His unconditonal love for me. His devotion to the Lord.
His work ethic. His sense of humor...the list could go on forever.
5. Are you more of a leader or a follower?
Usually a leader.
6. What is your favorite book of the Bible?
Psalms--I love it all, though
7. Is there a hobby or skill you'd like to learn but have never done it,
for whatever reason?
I want to learn how to paint Roses
any teachers out there in my area?
8. What is your decorating style?
Electic, shabby, comfort..love white painted furniture,
Tiffany lamps, this and that...I don't like matchy, matchy--
it seems to Doctor's officey to me...
I know...I am weird.
~*~*~*~*~
sooo if you want to do this...feel free...
or add your own questions.
~~deby
I did this today because it is my birthday

17 comments:

Tracy said...

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Deby,
Happy Birthday to you!

May the Lord bless you and keep you and make His face to shine upon you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Deby,
This is so cool. Today is my birthday too. Happy Birthday. It is so neat to learn more about you.
Hugs,
Elizabeth

HOPE said...

Oh yes..HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEBY!!

I KNOW it will be filled with wonderful blessings!

It is interesting to read this little tidbits about people...

I also love WHITE furniture and dishes.

You didn't put your favorite COLOR...

to me that is a hard one...I have always liked RED in it's proper place...and SAGE green is a true favorite...and I have lots of BLUE as it seems to go with everything, everywhere. A HEAVENLY color too!

God bless your SPECIAL day..
HOPE

Becky K. said...

Happy, Happy Birthday!!!!

You put that in the tiniest font!

Hugs,
Becky K.

Deborah said...

Happy birthday Debi!
I did this meme too. If you'd like to do it again, you can come over and answer my questions too...look for 'Eight Questions With a Twist'
I'd love to hear your answers!

Heart2Heart said...

Deby,

Thanks for sharing these wonderful answers with us to allow us to get to know you all the more.

May you have abundant blessings and love on your very special day today. Happy Birthday.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Deborah said...

Well happy birthday to you!!!
Hope your day is filled with sweet surprises!!!

Celebrate!!!!!!!!

Deborah xoxo

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday dear Deby!

May the Lord bless you richly today!
Sharon

Anonymous said...

Deby,

It was nice to read some interesting little facts about yourself.

Oh, and Happy Birthday! :)

Blessings,

-Lady Rose

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Happy Birthday, dear Deby!

Vi Abing said...

We share something in common. Our birthday month is October. Have a great birthday. You are a very special person. I thank God for you.

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Joining in to send Happy Birthday wishes too!

I love meatloaf, my current dog, get skived by the thought of bed bugs, love my spouse and the Psalms, would like to paint pretty roses and have a similar decorating style... :) Ha... we must be twins! Except, my birthday is in August.

Susan said...

Happy Birthday, Deby! And thanks for choosing your birthday to play along with my meme. I enjoyed it!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

These are always fun to read!

And Happy Birthday. (o:

Abounding Treasures said...

Happy Birthday Deby :o)

The photo of you and your daughter was great!!

I love meat loaf and Psalms is one of my very favourite books!

Have a wonderful weekend ...

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

Hi Deby...

If you find any teachers for roses...please let me know... I want to learn tooo!

Warm huggies,
Spencer