A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.
Proverbs 25:11

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

more grace



I read this and just had to share it with you. It sure spoke to me.
He Giveth More Grace
Annie Flint Johnson
He giveth more grace as our burdens grow greater,
He sendeth more strength as our labors increase;
To added afflictions He addeth His mercy,
To multiplied trials he multiplies peace.

When we have exhausted our store of endurance,
When our strength has failed ere the day is half done,
When we reach the end of our hoarded resources
Our Father’s full giving is only begun.

His love has no limits, His grace has no measure,
His power no boundary known unto men;
For out of His infinite riches in Jesus
He giveth, and giveth, and giveth again.
~~deby

5 comments:

Becky K. said...

I love this poetry and the music that I am accustomed to singing it to. He surely does keep on giving of His grace and mercy!

Becky K.

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

I love this one! I haven't heard it for a while...thanks for printing it.

Aubrey said...

I love that song!!! Where would we be without grace!

Abounding Treasures said...

I love Annie Johnson Flint's poetry as in her life and what she suffered, you know it's all from personal experience with the Lord and she knows first-hand, all that she says!

Amen to the amazing promises that we can claim as well ...

I'm Sydney. said...

It's amazing to think how great and powerful His grace really is!