A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.
Proverbs 25:11

Sunday, October 3, 2010

synonymous, clue

ALMOST ALL comments were correct...except that it was not the answer I needed, to be EXACT....and being a VERY fair person...I have given you another clue, in the title of this post.....
Go ahead TRY AGAIN.....
~~deby

Okay....MANY many many of you are soooooo close...but if you look down, I said, THE ONE THAT EXACTLY that I was given....and no one has met that criteria... I have given you a clue....somewhat.....and you are WELCOME to guess again...think about it....most of you are so so close...first one with the EXACT WORD, I was given wins...

I read this when I was out doing some errands that my husband requested. I had to ask for the answer. The FIRST one to give the correct answer, the one exactly that I was given, WINS !!!
What will you win...I will mail you a little notebook for prayer requests or whatever exactly like the one I picked up for me for my blog-email friends prayer requests. I will not post the comments until I have a winner.
"I went into the woods and got it......I brought it home to seek it....I sat down to find it.....WHAT AM I " ?

17 comments:

Jenny said...

Is it a splinter? I love riddles. I'm sure you'll get lots of fun answers!

The Casaus House said...

a splinter!

Sarah said...

My answers are solitude and Splinter!

sherry said...

um...i think i need more coffee 1st before attempting to answer cuz at this very moment my mind is blank.

;o) jAne

Anonymous said...

A splinter of wood?

Janet

I am truly blessed said...

A splinter

Marge said...

A splinter. I love those kinds of riddles!

Blessings,
Marge

Pom Pom said...

Peace.

Anonymous said...

Splinter

Janet

The Casaus House said...

I am a splinter.

The Casaus House said...

or how about, "You are a splinter."

sherry said...

well i am indeed red in the face with embarrassment because i have absolutely positively no idea what the answer could be. strong italian roast coffee hasn't helped me figure it out...

sigh.

jAne

Barbara said...

Giggles, is it a splinter?

Jennifer said...

a splinter?

Jennifer said...

Wait! "You're a splinter!"

The Casaus House said...

I am a sliver.

Anonymous said...

Shiver

Janet