A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.
Proverbs 25:11

Monday, October 4, 2010

Target daze

Why ? Why does this aisle always call out my name?
Is this a favorite aisle of yours ?
Is it the colors, the possibilities?
You know at one time in my life
I thought I would be a school teacher.
Do you know why ?????
ONLY ....
because I wanted to be able to do the bulletin boards !
So so many options...so many colors
how can you have a favorite ?

WOW...this could be fun.
~*~*~*~
This is what happens when Deby takes her camera to Target !
~~deby

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Deby,
I love this. I get lost at the store looking at fun stuff like this. Thanks for sharing. Thank you for your sweet note. I finihsed all my cabinets. Now I have a couple closets and I will be done. I think I will sew tomorrow. What are your plans?
Hugs,
Elizabeth

Sharon said...

I KNOW what you mean!!! I love crayons, markers, anything with color! :)

Jessica said...

I love this aisle in the store too. I absolutley LOVED my crayons growing up and I love them still! I also love the craft dept. Thankfuly my Wal-mart still has fabric and crafts. I could spend all day there.
Love the new blog design.....God bless!

Anonymous said...

Me too! I think its the colors that attract me. I am the same way in the fabric store, I go to the bright colors.

Becky K. said...

I can almost smell the goodness of a brand new box of crayons. I, too, love this aisle but for the paper. All the different kinds of papers, notebooks and pens. Fun stuff!!!

Becky K.

L.E. Fiore said...

aaah! I love that. :-) Crayons ARE full of possibilities. :-)