A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.
Proverbs 25:11

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sleeping like a dog ?

Today--I am sleeping---sleeping
Sleeping-
It helps having a cough medicine that is finely breaking
up the cough, and 1/2 way knocking me out.
Right now I think it is a good thing.
~~Deby
Couldn't resist this funny dog picture
Thank you for all your wonderful comments yesterday.
I am thankful for all of you.
Psalms 145:9
The LORD is good to all:
and his tender mercies are over all his works.

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Deby,
Hope you are feeling much better soon. I'm so glad your heart is okay!!!

I finally have the afghan done and posting a picture tomorrow. I'm back to blogging again tomorrow morning.

BTW, I LOVE those dog pictures. Lol!!!

Cathy said...

Hi, Sweetie, I'm glad you are resting. Just keep on, you need to get over that cold! The house can wait.

Anonymous said...

I sent that doggie picture, big doggie, to a friend who is not well. I thought he could use a laugh.Janice, I am not a blogger but love the Christian ones.

Humble wife said...

I am rolling at the picture! This is how Bill at 6'4 fits on the couch(or so he says:)

"Create Beauty" said...

And I thought my dogs sleep in weird positiions!!! LOL! I love that photo! Thankful that your health problem was not a heart attack!!! Blessing on you ...Violet