A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.
Proverbs 25:11

Friday, February 27, 2009

More on Rose's house

Rose has a way of hanging things that I love
When you are at her house
you feel like there is so much to see
ohhhhhhh....love the pink cabinets

and I could never resist a hutch.
If I could have a house full of them I would.
I don't know why, but hutches are just my thing?
Do you have a piece of furniture that kind of speaks to you?
next in line would be desks..
then of course those ghastly recliners that take up so much space,
but I couldn't live without due to comfort issues....
My friend Rose,
I wish I could take you all over on a tour of her home.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Deby!

I think I would have to say hutches too ~ and then small tables. Rose's home is lovely and welcoming ~ thanks so much for sharing and letting us all have a peek at her home too!

Blessings to you,
Shaorn

Deborah said...

I like trunks and cedar chests...you just never know what treasures might be found inside....they bring back memories of my childhood

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Sweet...totally looks like your taste too!!

(((Hugs)))

Susan said...

I love the plate arrangement on the wall. I'm going to start collecting pretty plates at yard sales and thrift stores and do a wall arrangement.

As for furniture, I love big fluffy chairs. I like to curl up on oversized couches (which we have) and our big comfy chair. I like little tables with pretties on them, but I've never found them very practical, so I don't have any other than our end tables.

candy said...

I love her pink kitchen too :)

Rebecca Nelson said...

Oh...I love the pink cabinets! I especially LOVE the Hutch. Mine (shown on my blog) is VERY similar to this one. Probably made around the same time. I'd have TEN if I could fit them in my home!

Love BLOG my friend...love how you share your faith in Jesus! Very sweet and inspiring!

Blessings to you this very day...

Rebecca

Unknown said...

Oh man, would my mom ever go crazy over those pink cabinets!

I think the furniture that speaks to me most is a bookshelf!! Gotta have lots of those!