A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.
Proverbs 25:11

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Pray for Lorin...updated

Wednesday....14th of November
Can you pray for BROOKE,
Lorin's wife....She is his
caregiver and just needs some
extra prayer and I know SHE
Appreciates it
Wednesday
Lorin is home and has a long road ahead of him
with many possible bumps. .
He and HIS wife, BROOKE *both* need continuing prayers,
Please add in my sisters Lisa and Susie, who live by them.
Please
Tuesday evening
Just got home from the hospital.
He is more wide awake and they did have him up walking today..he is eating.
Terrible headaches...very medicated, but in good spirits.
YOUR PRAYERS are so appreciated by all of us.
MRI said they got it...
Lorin did well in surgery. He is in ICU tonight. The surgeon got all that he could see
We are all very tired out...... I have been up since 1:00 this morning and need to get some sleep.
WE so appreciate your prayers for Lorin and his wife, Brooke.
Deby
This is my younger brother ,Lorin ,with my sisters two boys
Lorin is having BRAIN SURGERY tomorrow, MONDAY
Lorin has a GBM Brain Tumor. This is his second
brain surgery this year. He and his devoted wife, Brooke
are Christians. This is still a rough time for them and for all of
us that "LOVE" LORIN. Would you pray for LORIN and of
course his wife, BROOKE,who has been so wonderful with him
Thank you,
Deby

35 comments:

Cherish the Home said...

Will pray!

Pen of Jen said...

Oh Deby count on prayers from New Mexico
Jen

Jules said...

I will pray for Lorin, Brooke, and his family! God is able! I will pray!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear that, I will pray too!

Susan said...

Joining with you as I lift up Lorin.
Susan

Michelle said...

Yes, Deby, I'll be praying for all of you!

Sharon said...

Praying!

Anonymous said...

praying for him, Deby, and all the family. J-ME

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

I will be praying! It is hard whether you are Christian or not to go through something like that. But with being Christian at least we have God there with us, holding us and comforting us and keeping us close.

TO BECOME said...

I am praying for your brother and his wife this morning. Pray all goes well. My prayers are for all of you that love your brother also. Take care, Deby. love you, connie from Texas

Cathy said...

Oh, dear, how sad. Praying for them, Deby. We know nothing is impossible with our God.

Amy ~ (Life's Small Treasures) said...

Praying for your brother~

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

Will definitely pray for Lorin and Brooke. My dad went through brain surgery, so I know how frightening that is.

Sis. Julie said...

I'm getting this a little late and I'm sorry. I know the surgery is over by now. I will pray for his recovery and for the family as the go through this with him.

DonnaB said...

Praying for your loved ones!

TEXAUS MOMMA said...

So glad to hear that he is doing well! Will keep praying for them, keep us posted!

Unknown said...

Trusting God for His perfect will. Praying for Lorin and all the family. I'll be praying for a healthy, speedy recovery.

My friend Patti is having her colon surgery today. I thought I would tell you here in case you don't get to visit my blog today.
Blessings and Hugs to you Deby!

Jules said...

Continuing in prayer for him, and all of you as well!

Pen of Jen said...

I am so happy to read this.

Anonymous said...

Still praying...

Lallee said...

Keeping Lorin in my prayers, and sending hugs to you, Deby.

Lallee

50s Housewife said...

I'll be praying too!

Rose of Sharon said...

Yes, I'll pray and in fact, I just did. God bless all of you.

Sharon

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Sweet post dear sister!!!

Hugs,
Lisa B <><

Unknown said...

Glad its over, many prayers for you all...

Michelle B said...

Praying for a speedy recovery! Send my love to both of them!

Hugs,
Michelle

TO BECOME said...

I am so glad your brother is doing well and Hope and pray they did get it all and he does good. I hope you get a good nights rest. connie from Texas

Cathy said...

Praying for him and all the family.

Julieann said...

You have my prayers!!!

Julieann

Sharon said...

Praise God! I'm so thankful he came through it okay and the Drs. think they got it all! Get some rest. We're still praying for him.

Anonymous said...

Hi Deby,
Prayers and hugs,
Elizabeth

Amy ~ (Life's Small Treasures) said...

Praying for your brother and his family. I know this has to be hard on his wife especially.
~Amy

United Studies said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog last week. I will definitly be praying for you and your family!!

Anonymous said...

Praying in Southern California

Mimi said...

I am praying for both...Lorin and Brooke as she is his care giver...