A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.
Proverbs 25:11

Friday, November 23, 2007

Christmas in the Northwest.....REMOVED by Deby

I have taken this post off of my blog.
I have been praying about this after discussing it with someone recently...(you know who you are)....
and I have thought and thought and it ate at me...
and I will tell you why...
Hollywood/TV etc......makes so much fun of the roll of the husband and the father in the home.
I think it is undermining the family on the whole....if a man loses his authority or is ridiculed....
it tends to make them look foolish....etc....
Even though this post was a lighthearted fun type of post...I have decided
it was not a good choice for my blog.
Deby

2 comments:

Tori Leslie said...

I didn't read the post but I totally agree with you about the roll of the father. I think we are reaping the effects of all the "laugh at dad" shows.

Oh yea by the way, Your tagged!

Anonymous said...

I didn't read the post. However, I totally agree with what you just wrote!
Have a wonderful day, Deby!!!