A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.
Proverbs 25:11

Saturday, June 2, 2007

my first TAG






I was officially TAGGED ... and since this one seems to be going around...CONSIDER yourself TAGGED ...IF you want to...


here are my one word answers:


Yourself: Happy


Your Partner:My beloved husband of many years


Your Hair: Blonde


Your Mother: wonderful


Your Father: opinionated


Your Favorite Item: latptop


Your Dream Last Night:unknown


Your Favorite Drink: coffee


Dream Car: debtless


Dream Home: larger


The Room You Are In: livingYour


Fear: birds


Where You Want to be in Ten Years: healthier


Who You Hung Out With Last Night: Husband


You’re Not:SHY


One of Your Wish List Items: knowledge


The Last Thing You Did:typed


You Are Wearing:lavender


Your Favorite Weather: 70


Your Favorite Book: BIBLE


Last Thing You Ate: Sandwich


Your Life:becoming


Your Mood: encouraged


Your Best Friend:JESUS


What Are You Thinking About Right Now: tomorrow


Your Car: red


What Are You Doing At The Moment: Typing


Relationship Status: Married


What Is On Your TV: Noise


What Is The Weather Like: Sunny


When Is The Last Time You Laughed: Today

2 comments:

Karen said...

Hi! I just came over to thank you for visiting me! I love your blog as well, and will be returning to read more.
Blessings,
Karen

Rita Loca said...

Fun, I did this one a while back. goos way to get to know each other!