A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.
Proverbs 25:11

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Memories

I have decide NOT to tell you WHO everyone is
My family and friends who read this will KNOW
The big surprise, was our son, Matt, who is
a AIRLINES pilot...his final destination
on Christmas day was the airport closest to us.
SO...we got to see him for a few hours.
We felt bad as his wife was not with him
and we truly missed her.
NOW...
FAMILY members...
If you don't like a shot that I uploaded of you..
give me a call and I will delete.
Hey, I am learning a new camera.



Okay.....above is our Beloved dog
Chloe...she just got groomed last week and is now
a SHORT haired chihuhua




mmmmm.....coffeeeeee....










4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so wonderful that your Son got to be with you all at Christmas!

Hey, where did you get that Starbuck's ornament???? I love that!! I want one lol.....

Bev

Humble wife said...

I cannot stop giggling over the starbucks ornament!!!
Love Chloe!
And looks like everyone had fun!!
Still chuckling!

Mimi said...

I love the pictures of your family... and what a wonderful surprise to have your son with you all at Christmas time!!
and Cloe is having a cozy little rest while the rest of you wear yourselves out opening presents...
what a great time you must have had...
Blessings,
Mimi

Sharon said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas!!