A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.
Proverbs 25:11

Saturday, September 22, 2007

We have WINNERS

woohooo...I put everyone into random..org
and this is the order:
Drum roll please......

1st.Place....LaTeaDah (Gracious Hospitality)

2nd...........Theresa (A Note from Theresa)

3rd............Mrs. B (Cherish the Home)

!!!! Congratulations !!!!!

Now I have a consolation present..
something very little for :
4. Pam (Midnight Musings)

5. Christian Homekeeper

6. Julie (Julie's Jewels)

7. Maxine (Nanna's Reflections)

Now..Please email your address:
Thank you to all of you that have entered

.It has been wonderful to read the posts and check out your blogs as well.
Check back I love doing things like this....ya just never know
With a thankful heart,
Deby
Picture by allposters.com (couldn't resist the dog !!!! )

13 comments:

Mimi said...

Congrats to all the winners!!!!!

Theresa's Notes said...

Thank you Deby, that was unexpected. Thank you very much.

Anonymous said...

The dog is so funny!!!

Thanks for having this giveaway, I emailed you my address.

Bev

La Tea Dah said...

Wow Deby! I am totally in shock! Yippee! Thank you! You have my addy infor, right?

LaTeaDah

Rebecca said...

Congratulations, winners! I'm sure you're as happy as can be.

Sharon said...

Congratulations to the winners!

Michelle said...

Congratulations to the winners! Thanks again, Deby, for hosting such a nice, generous giveaway!

God bless,
Michelle

Jules said...

That dog is really cute. Congratulations to all who won!

Cathy said...

Loved the dog! Congratulations to all the winners. :o)

Rachel said...

Hello again, Deby!

I am so suprised that we haven't 'met' yet in blogosphere. When I look over your blogroll, I visit almost all of those blogs! LOL I guess we just missed each other. :) I read most of my blogs in a RSS feeder, so I don't usually visit the comments...that is probably why.

In answer to your sitemeter question: It IS very cool. I actually get stats for my blog from Wordpress, but I have used sitemeter also in the past.

Go to sitemeter.com and you can sign up for the basic version for free. It will give you basic information about your 100 latest hits. To get more information, or to save a record of all your visits instead of the last 100, you can pay a montly rate. I found that the free version worked just fine for me, though!

Tracy said...

Congratulations to all of the winners, and thank you again Deby for such a generous giveaway. I'm sure that all of these ladies are blessed by your kindness!

Maxine said...

Oh that doggy was worth it all! I LOVE him! You have a little something for me too???? I'm excited--I don't usually win anything!!!! Thanks so much!

Kristi said...

Well, pooh! I'ts 12:03 AM and I missed it!!! lol I just read Pam's blog and remembered you were doing this. lol Oh well...maybe next time.

CONGRATS TO ALL THE WINNERS!!!!

~Kristi