A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.
Proverbs 25:11

Sunday, September 23, 2007

prayer Please

Wednesday
Valerie is home...very sore and bruised and her hand splinted...it needs to be re-xrayed when the swelling goes down.
We all appreciate the prayers
Deby
Tuesday Update
Valerie is still in the hospital..her cardiac enzymes are still not quite normal...her hand is splinted. She is eating...THANK YOU..thankyou....I have not been able to comment personally...I was not home and right now I am just wore out.....Will keep you updated.

I saw Valerie today at the hospital...she is pretty bruised up...and her hand might be broken.
Her enzymes are still OFF...so they have still kept her. She is trying some solid foods this evening.Kristi is overwhelmed handling the insurance...she is 15 weeks pregnant and 3 small boys already

ALSO..my sister SUSIE had HER gall bladder out today..same hospital.....she did really good and they let her come home this evening


THANK YOU for all the prayers...



**Update: She is being admitted to the hospital,
her chest is swollen , her heart is bruised..
she is pretty banged up in alot of pain....
They are keeping a close eye on her

My daughter in love just called
Her mom Valerie was in a car accident...
she is on the way to the hospital
via ambulance.Don't know anything other than
AIR bags deployed, car is totaled.
Thanks,
Deby

34 comments:

Paula said...

Oh MY! I just prayed! I came to thank you for visiting and commenting on my blog.

Michelle said...

I'll definitely be praying for everyone, Deby. Please keep us posted.

~~Deby said...

Paula,
Thank you..and love visiting new blogs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Michelle,
Thank you...we are waiting to hear.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pen of Jen said...

Deby..I am saying a prayer, please keep us posted

Maxine said...

Praying, Deby! Please get back to us to let us know how everything is!

Mrs. Anna T said...

Oh my, this sounds so horrible!! I do hope everything turns out fine. At least now you have more information...

Mimi said...

Deby,
I am praying for your daughter-in-law and for her mother... entire family... please let us know how she does!!!

~~Deby said...

Will try hard to keep the blog updated...thank everyone so much for the prayer
Deby

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Oh my I just stopped by to answer your question about the over 50 blogging and see you have a prayer request here. I am at work now but will try my best to remember this.
Yes you can use the over 50 picture on your blog. Thanks for stopping by. Your blog name is the same name as our Apples of Gold program at our church where I am a mentor. Sandy

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

I'm praying for her in a special way today!

Anonymous said...

we will keep kristy and her mom in our prayers . keep us posted pls deb


brooke & lorin

Sis. Julie said...

Okay...I left a comment but blogger gave me fits when I was trying to and I don't think my comment got through. I just wanted to let you know I"m praying!! I was sorry to get on your site today to find out this had happened. I haven't felt well lately and so I haven't been keeping up with blogs like I normally do. I look forward to hearing the next update you have for us.

Cathy said...

I'm praying for her, Deby, and the family.

Jodi said...

Praying for Valerie and family.

Cherish the Home said...

Oh my!--I just prayed for her. I hope she gets well soon.

Because of Christ,
~Mrs.B

Unknown said...

Oh my, Thanks for letting us know! Prayers will be offered!

Mimi said...

Tuesday 9/25 continuing to pray... How is Valerie doing?
Has she gone home yet?

Pen of Jen said...

I am so happy to read that she is recovering.
Take care and prayers coming from New Mexico!
Jennifer

Rebecca said...

Continued good thoughts coming your way for you and your family. Remember, we're only given what we can handle....

Sharon said...

Deby,
Just said a prayer for her. Please keep us updated.

Jules said...

I will pray! Lots of prayer is needed. God Bless You! Can't wait to find out who guesses the right article.

Unknown said...

Well, Ive read through your posts & I'm guessing "Me and contentment...Again

Unknown said...

That's some good news. I'll still continue to lift her up before the throne.

Sandy McTier Designs said...

Hi Deby,
I certainly pray for her and please keep us posted.
Have a blessed day.
Sandy

David said...

Wow! I will definately be praying.

Kim said...

Deby, I am praying for peace and God's healing. It was so sweet to see you write, "daughter in love", because my mother-in-love calls me the same thing. I've never heard anyone else do that. We are so very close! Keep us posted. Kim

Theresa's Notes said...

Praying

Unknown said...

Heart felt prayers continuing.

DonnaB said...

Deby,

I'm a little late but oh my goodness...that's quite a bit to be facing. Praying for you and all your loved ones.

La Tea Dah said...

Praying for her, for a full recovery. Please keep us posted as to her progress.

Hugs!
LaTeaDah

TO BECOME said...

I am glad Valrie is doing better. connie from Texas. Have a happy weekend.connie from Texas

The Good Reporters said...

Will keep this in our prayers. Keep us updated.

Cherish the Home said...

I'm so pleased that she's home and doing better! Praise the Lord!!

MochaMIssy said...

Ok, I will try again:

How about:

My Pink Friend

b/c we all know that nobody can take a picture of you anymore without that Pink Friend on the side of your head!