Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Christmas Meme--changed #12
I have see this go around and thought I would join in.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags - I love the EASE of Gift bags...but do both
2. Real tree or artificial - FAKE...and proud of it.. no mess..reusable and can put it up early
3. When do you put up the tree - EARLY--love the lights, the ambiance,this year 2nd week in November
4. When do you take the tree down - Right after Christmas, most of the time
5. Do you like egg nog - Light Egg nog in Coffee
6. Favorite gift recieved as a child - at 5 years of age, my BRIDE doll
7. Hardest person to buy for - no problems anymore, gift cards..easy and they love it
8. Easiest person to buy for - Daughter, Missy
9. Do you have a nativity scene - Several ,tasteful
10. Mail or email Christmas cards - MAIL ..want one, I have some left email me your address
11. Worst Christmas gift ever - Can't remember, probably RE-GIFTED IT
12. Favorite Christmas movie - I am changing this to the Walton's Christmas specials and Little House on the Prairie Christmas specials..or some sappy Hallmark Movie... I had forgotten about the first two ...oops...
13. When do you start your christmas shopping -ALL year to include Thrift Shops and yard sales...hey got a great NEW Yankee candle for $1.00
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present - OH YES...think it is a wise thing to do
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas -Mexican Wedding Cookies or Lemon Bars (hint for Kristi) or..or..or..
16. Lights on the tree - Yes. This year multi colored
17. Favorite Christmas song - Oh Holy Night
18. Travel at Christmas or stay at home - We travel now that we have grandchildren but really prefer to stay home
19. Can you name all of Santas reindeer- NOPE---how about Rudolph
20. Angel on the tree or star - Star. I don't care for those female "angel" doll characters... that is not how the Bible describes angels at all.
21. Open presents Christmas eve or Christmas- One present Christmas Eve, usually new jammies
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year - people who say *Happy Holidays* also not enough cashiers ..knowing there are MORE drunk drivers on the road.
23. Favorite ornament theme color - no favorites ...love a bit of this and that
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner - anything I don't have to cook
25. What do you want for Christmas this year - my honey already knows
26. Who is most likely to respond to this - not sure if you do let me know, I will visit you