A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.
Proverbs 25:11

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Thanks to ALL....This is for YOU

There are no words that I can say to all of you for the responses on my post Best NEWS ever....please understand that post is about the GRACE of God and HIS lovingkindness and longsuffering to me, just another one of HIS children....my heart as been so *raw* for a lack of a better word this week.
Sometimes I want to jump up and say WOOHOO....PRAISE the Lord..I did that with my friend Linda after church last night...and other times I feel like I could fall flat on my face, just thanking GOD for saving me....and I am so thankful the Rapture has not come...because I believe that I would have been LEFT..I know there MUST be others out there like me....let me tell you.....IT IS WORTH IT to get it SETTLED FOREVER.....Don't wait like me...
ALSO I plan to go to the post in the next few days and reply to all the comments...you have been so kind and encouraging...
I hope you will close your eyes and listen to the words on this You-tube....my pastors wife, Amy, sang this recently and the words have been in my mind this afternoon and since Amy has not made a You-tube video YET...this will have to do:

10 comments:

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

I am so, so very happy for you! Now if we don't meet here on earth, we will in Heaven! Huggles

Knit-Wit said...

Thanks for stopping by to visit my blog.

Your story is so encouraging! What a great testimony to share. I'm sure that God will use your story to bring more people into His kingdom!

Amy ~ (Life's Small Treasures) said...

I love this song! So pretty. Thanks for sharing
~Amy

La Tea Dah said...

Deby, I rejoice in your JOY! God is SO GOOD!

And thank you SO MUCH for the totally awesome package you sent to me! I am totally amazed by all the goodies you sent! I love everything --- and am touched by your thoughtfulness. BTW, I've always wanted one of those battery operated candles, and now I have one! I will think of you whenever I see it's light.

Thank you, dear friend, for making my day!

LaTeaDah

Cathy said...

That is a lovely song, Deby, that I did not know. Thanks for sharing it.

Anonymous said...

Rejoicing with you Deby! That song my Pastor's wife sings a lot at our church and my sister back home in TN would sing it from when I was little even till now......it has a special meaning for me also! Everytime I hear it I think of my sister in TN! =)

I would love to go shopping with you in Sumner.....I have bronchitis but it is getting better so maybe in a week or two! I will email you.

Bev

Theresa's Notes said...

That made me cry. You are a blessing to me.

((((Hugs))))

TO BECOME said...

I have always loved this song. Thank you so much for putting it our your blog and may we as well as our churches be "lighthouses."

God bless you, Deby and have a wonderful time Sunday in your "FATHER"S" house. love you, connie from Texas

Unknown said...

One of my all time favorite southern gospel songs!! I've sang it many times and it never ceases to speak to me!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! This is one of my mother's FAVORTIE songs, along with Supper Time- Old Rugged Cross- In the Garden- The Church in the Wildwood- etc.
Thanks for sharing and sparking a WONDERFUL memory!!!