A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.
Proverbs 25:11

Friday, November 5, 2010

Thanksgiving Freebie


Here is another FREEBIE from Bird Brain Designs. You can go here to print off the design.
I think it is wonderful that this company provides Free designs. The beauty of embroidery is you can make the colors you want, leave off what you don't want ie: the words, etc....stitch it on anything....I think it is a hobby that is "coming back", or at least I hope so.
~~deby

5 comments:

Barbara said...

Oh I love it thanks for this, hugs my friend, Barbara

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Miz Deby!

I recently received a embroidered dishcloth and it "almost" made me want to stitch again!

This pattern is so cute! I think I would have to order the Transfer Eze because I hate to trace...do you trace and could you tell us your method?

Hope your day is sweet!♥

sherry said...

such a cute embroidered turkey. :O)

love love love your new bloggie look. the yellow leaf design on the sides is beautiful. everything is.

jAne

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Cute!

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

That turkey is nice and round like me!