A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.
Proverbs 25:11

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Lisa Update

Lisa came home yesterday....she is very tired and in some pain...
Her kids are in VBS this week which is a blessing.
My sister Susie has littleNehemiah.....
Thank you...so much for your prayers.
When you hear all the deragatory stuff about the internet...I think about times
like this when you KNOW that you have prayer support from people
you don't know *in person*...but love the LORD....and they are willing to spend their time to take a prayer request of another and make it their own .
I am grateful for you all.
Deby

ps...the picture is my Azalea bush when it was in bloom

5 comments:

Pen of Jen said...

I am so happy to hear that she is out. I agree with you so much. I love that the internet has brought together so many that Love The Lord and we are willing to unite in prayer.

It must be so wonderful to hear so many prayers!!

Have a beautiful day!!

Theresa's Notes said...

I'm so happy your sister is out and doing well. Praying that she continues to do well.

Thanks for your prayers while I was sick. I too know how wonderful prayers from blog friends are. (((Hugs)))

Cathy said...

We just pray God will take away the pain, in Jesus name. Your azalea bush is lovely.

~~Deby said...

Jennifer
Thank you for the prayers..and yes..I too love this about the internet
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Theresa
thank you also for the prayers....I am glad to see that you are doing better....make sure you don't over do...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cathy
thank you for the prayer and that the Lord will take away her pain..and liking my little photo of the azalea bush...ALSO...added you today to my blogroll

~~~Deby~~~

Sharon said...

I'm glad to hear your sister is doing better. May God bless her with a complete healing.