A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.
Proverbs 25:11

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Eternity's Values


From God's Heart to Yours

by Roy Lessin


What a blessing it is to live
with eternity's values in view.
To have your eyes set on the goal
to have your heart fixed on the calling,
to have your will set on the prize.
To KNOW that the best is yet to be.
To plan with purpose.
To walk in hope.
To live with meaning.
~~~~~~~~~~
The Father's voice keeps you moving,
the coming of HIS kingdom keeps you marching,
and the glory of His presence
keeps you longing for home.
~~~~~~~~~~~
This really spoke to me this morning....
how I tend to forget ...."that this world is not my home,
I'm just a passin' through".......
how I can let things that will have no bearing on eternity
encompass my mind and my time...
.at times to a extreme.
My prayer for you and me is:
that WE....can keep first things first......to:
"Seek ye first the Kingdom of GOD
and HIS righteousness and all these things
shall be added unto you"
Matt. 6:33






1 comment:

Pen of Jen said...

Wow I needed this today. I had a worldly moment last night, and this puts me back in perspective.

I was having a pity party due to finances. I truly love this. Thanks so much.

I love that throughout the world are Christians who shine a light to uplift another.

Thanks more than you will ever know!

Jennifer
penofjen