A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.
Proverbs 25:11

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

HIS name is wonderful

Last night at Revival Bro. Schwanke spoke on *His Name is Wonderful*......He spoke on how Jesus is the Bible and the Bible is Jesus. He gave us a verse for every book in the Bible...I could barely keep up with the list. What is so amazing to me is how he *knew* these all......wow...to have a memory like that and also to know the WORD of God like that....What conviction. This morning after my Bible time..I went to the front of my Bible and wrote the verse next to the Book of the Bible. Lo and behold I missed one. Tonight I will ask Vonnie.

I am going to type up the list next week. If you would like a copy email me at:
kjvwife@hotmail.com

This is our last night and we are going to decide which CD's we want to buy...think it is going to be a hard choice.

Can never have to much...

Lord, Help me to be a DOER of your WORD!!!!!

No comments: