A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.
Proverbs 25:11

Thursday, January 12, 2012

my pink mansion

John 14:2
In my Father's house are many
mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you.
I go to prepare a place for you.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
This is what I would like my mansion to look like.
Mind you, I am thinking from a earthly perspective.
I also think it will be "self-cleaning"
NOW....
Who wants to come over for a CUPPA ?
Coffee, tea.....and treats too...
No calories in Heaven, is what I am thinking.

6 comments:

Just Me said...

Is that home beautiful or what?!?!?

I've fixed the subscribe and comments on my new blog! Sorry about that! :P

Aliene said...

Wow! No calories~ won't that be a blessing? And no dust or cleaning!
So glad you passed by my blog and left a comment. Visit often.

Sharon said...

I'll be there for a cuppa! Loved this post!!!

Anonymous said...

I'll be there!

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

This house is totally you sis!

Deborah said...

Sounds wonderful! See you in eternity!